But, I like it especially because it is the part of New York I know better than other parts (although it is a little further south then I am accustomed to, although the neighborhood - the shops, coffee houses, parks, newspaper kiosks - look exactly the same).
On my next trip to New York these are the places I will try to visit, as seen in You've Got Mail...
- Verdi Square: Broadway and 72nd St.
-Verdi Square Green Market
West 72nd & Broadway
Sat 8am-5pm
June to December

- 72nd Street Subway

- The Starbucks on 81 and Broadway

- Zabar's on 80th and Broadway

- Cafe Lalo on 83rd and Amsteram

- L'Occitane, somewhere around Broadway and 70th and 80th

- Ocean Grill Restaurant on Columbus Ave and 78th St.

- 91st Garden in Riverside Park

- New York in Christmas

Meg Ryan in her "Shop Around the Conrenr" putting up Christmas Decoarions
And just walking around the city, with each season eliciting "Don't you just love New York in...." (fill in the blank with: Fall, Winter, Summer and Spring). Joe ask Kathleen "Don't you just love New York in the Fall?" While Kathleen seems to like the Spring, or Christmas, or just about any time.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted By: Kidist P. Asrat
