Saturday, December 23, 2017

Blowing Up Christmas



Satan is ever present. He lurks where we are happiest and thus least vigilant. That is a fault and a great error.

Christmas is a celebration, but like Mary and her family, we have to travel cautiously.

Here we have the great answer to America's ills, the "alt-right" movement (who ever started a movement with abreviations?) blowing up a Christmas tree. OK, it is not a nativity, but they're treading water carefully. Next year...

I tried to read the discussion posted under the image titled:
The crew of Alt-Politics discuss Christmas, Paganism, childhood, and their experiences of the holiday.
Yep they said it: the "P" word.

I wasn't allowed in unless I signed up, when they would clearly block me.

Here's more:
Richard Spencer is American Editor of AltRight.com; he’s President of The National Policy Institute and founder of RadixJournal.com.
appears at the bottom of the image. "American" editor? So much for localism, so much for America. Here we have a global movement growing its horns.

They just want us to have a general idea of what they're up to. So that we're not completely surprised.

HO! HO! HO!