[Photos By: KPA]
I've been dormant for a while.
I am back!
A lot has been going on. Mostly character building.
Here are photographs of the Monarch Butterfly, which is leaving us (Canada). I caught its fluttering wings in the beautiful Jubilee Garden in Mississauga a couple of days ago. It was a stroke of luck. The whole garden was full of these butterflies, which seem to like yellow: I was guaranteed to find several on the yellow flower.
I went a couple of days later, and the garden was eerily quiet. Although the butterfly flutters were silent, their sound was left to my imagination. I could still hear them.
The monarch is a metaphor, a butterfly that endures thousands of miles to get to the place where it wishes to remain to regain strength for a journey back to its home.
It is also about the intertwined history, culture and nature of Canada and America, something which I have always believed, and always written about.
I will follow the monarch's treacherous path path in my blog, as I always have, through my posts, views, opinions, perspectives and writings.
And how can I resist regaining, refueling, my blog by announcing this unexpected, and regal visitor.
The monarch becomes a metaphor for endurance, principle, and a goal to be accomplished.
All that Reclaiming Beauty is about.
