Sunday, August 9, 2020

Email to Chuck Baldwin

From: reclaimbeauty@gmail.com
To: office@chuckbaldwinlive.com
Sent: Sunday, August 9, 2020
Subject: Article: We Are Facing The Greatest Assault On Our Civil Liberties In Our Lifetimes

Dear Mr. Baldwin,

I read your column "We Are Facing The Greatest Assault On Our Civil Liberties In Our Lifetimes" where you quote Dr. Ron Paul's article "Empire is the Root of the US-China Hostilities."

Please read my article,
Liberty, Taxes and Hypocrisy, on China's "new imperialism," which is far worse than the US hegemony of the past several decades. I would even say the the US has had a beneficent effect on the world as a whole.

China's "imperialism" will be far more war-prone than the US ever was (for example, China is helping build naval bases in Somalia, giving it access to the Horn of Africa and the Indian Ocean), and it induces devastating economic effects around the globe, and especially in Africa. There will be no "free market" under China's rule.

I have explained this at my website Reclaiming Beauty, in my article Liberty, Taxes and Hypocrisy.

Sincerely,

Kidist Paulos Asrat