
Vox Day with the Bad Guys?
My brother recently did his DNA test and his sample came out:
Sub-Saharan African - 56.8%Everyone made a big deal about the "East Asian/South Asian/European" insignificant results. We all know that my mother's grandfather had some kind of British/European/Asiatic background and was probably the illegitimate son of a British officer stationed somewhere in Burma, who brought his son to England and raised him. He (the son) later came to Ethiopia and married my great grandmother.
Middle Eastern & North African - 31.6%
European - 8.5%
South Asian - 0.7%
East Asian & Native American - 0.2%
Unassigned - 2.2%
That doesn't stop us from being Amhara. Identity is defined by birth, appearance, cultural inheritance, nationality, and yes genetic makeup. But genetics isn't the arbiter (or the sole arbiter) of one's identity. But "multiculturalism" is the way these days. And everyone is caught up in the fetish. So much so that people are ready to accept faulty information on their identity. The 23andMe DNA test kit has not met the standards of the FDA.
This is why I say this:
Here is Vox Day's (real name Theodore Beale) discussing his "multiracial" background in 2014.
I'm not of English-German descent on one side, but English-Irish.His biography link on his website goes to his Wikipedia page, where it still exists (in 2017):
I'm definitely Hispanic, but I'm not Asian after all. This was a little surprising at first, given the appearance of one of my brothers. But I'm still tri-racial because....
I'm Native American. And not in the Fauxcahontas manner either. We're talking about enough to qualify for membership in most Indian tribes. And, as it happens, more than enough to qualify for the relevant one.
[Beale] is of English, Irish, Mexican, and Native American descent.He seems to relish in a multiracial profile. I don't think it is in jest.
I think most people have now bought into the "multiracial" nature of people, which dilutes them into an amorphous, universal identity. No-one can say anymore: I am a White American, or an Amhara Ethiopian, because to reference these specific groups of people is to say that one is a racist. After all, Whites killed off Indians and enslaved blacks. And the Amhara killed off the negroid Oromo and fought off other ethnic groups.
Both have committed crimes against humanity. So tell us the popular myths and fabricated historical accounts which modern Whites and the Amhara now believe.
White Americans and the Amhara are racist. And that is the crime of the 21st century. To be racist is worse than being a murderer, or a rapist, or a thief.
And they must expiate this sin by denying or ignoring their "unsavory" racial/racist makeups, which Whites and the Amhara gladly do by jumping into the happy global salad bowl of the multiracial-sans-unattractive-elements. In other words, a salad bowl where everyone else tells you who he is and where you're not allowed to do so.
But without Whites there would be no America. Without the Amhara there would be no Ethiopia. Not even racist ones. These two groups are essentially the leaders in their lands, or at least have been. Without them there would be no Hispanics, no Blacks, no American Indians, no Oromo, no Tigray, no Muslims. No nations.
These Wihte and Amhara race deniers realize this during moments of crisis. In America for example, this awareness surfaces when Third World immigrants and Black Americans publicly display their hate of Whites. In Ethiopia (and among Ethiopians in the West), it is a fetid hatred of the Amhara by all other ethnic groups that brings on an existential crisis in the Amhara.
That is why otherwise intelligent people like Beale try to absolve this crime, this sin, by showing us they cannot possibly be racist because:
"I'm definitely Hispanic, but I'm not Asian after all. This was a little surprising at first, given the appearance of one of my brothers. But I'm still tri-racial...".And in my own family, there is great urgency to find that Oromo (negroid) link in our mostly Semitic heritage.
