12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Excerpt from James Perloff's blog:
Christianity and the Truth Movement: How much do they coincide?
[I]t may be incumbent on those of us in the Truth Movement to become the new Constantines. Though we don’t bear swords of steel, we bear swords of truth, as we battle the New World Order, for whom destruction of true Christianity - and our very souls - is the paramount end-game.
And for those Truthers who don’t recognize it yet, hasn’t the time come to perceive that the universe’s complexity wears God’s signature, that our antagonists are Lucifer and his followers, and that we are in the middle of a spiritual war - one that is played out not only in geopolitics, but in the personal inner struggles of our own daily lives? Over the past two thousand years, Lucifer has done everything he can to disfigure and misrepresent Christianity (see, e.g., my posts here and here). I believe we need to critically analyze and debunk those lies (in the same way we’ve investigated 9/11 and other historical lies), and see God for who He is: our creator, savior, our guidepost for living, and—after bodily death takes us - our ultimate hope.
