
The caution against, protection from, which we should all practice relates to the insidiously over infiltration of the Devil. Many people are writing about this now. Here is an interveiw with by E. Michael Jones who talks about "the velocity of events...picking up" and especially regarding the Catholic Church.
I focus mostly on images around us: on posters announcements, magazine covers, store widows. Of course art, which is still "elitist," despite the liberal leftists' attempts to make it "ordinary," is the prime place where I have recorded this.
In any case, above is a poster I took of the Roots' clothing brand, and their poster/publicity on a bus stop shelter.
There is a palpable glow, especially around the howling face of the singer, almost like a halo, but more a sickly green than a redemptive gold.
The glass from the poster screen reflects the surroundings and you can see cars as they justle through the busy intersection as well as a historic building which is part of Mississauga's cityscape.
I thought the artist was a white female in cornrows. Multiculturalism and multiracialism is another way that the Devil gets into our culture and lives and makes it easier for us to accept its ways.
I looked up the singer's background. It was easy. Look at the name - KILLY. Yes that's his name, his rapper name from Khalil Tatem (and yes it is a male), a Filipino and Bermudan, now Canadian.

Album cover for Surrender Your Soul
The first two lines of his song Surrender from his debut album Surrender Your Soul are:
Runnin' with the wolves, split a pack of the 'Woods downAnd
Wizard with my words and my lifestyle understood now
She no angel, she a scapegoathe sings, with clear allusions to the goat of evil, in his track Doomsday. And continues:
I come alive
On dooms, doomsday

Image from Spotify single Doomsday
like the vampire with fangs
And in Killamonjaro (from Killy?)
I got a lot on my conscience
These demons, they callin', they teasin', they weighin' on me
(weighin', weighin' on me)

Image from single (on Spotify) of Killamongaro
He warns in Pray For Me:
I said pray for me or you prey to me

His Spotify (a digital music, podcast, and video streaming service) image has him with the Devil's horns, fangs, and a wizard's robe.
