
@AGMengage Sep 12
Hooray for Fay + Fluffy! Excitement is building for their visit to AGM Tot Spot on Fri. Sept. 21! Thanks @insauga f/ spreading the word. #mississauga #mississaugaarts #community #storytelling #reading #storytime #communityarts #LGBTQ #agmfirstnewnext #dragqueenstorytime 😍🌈⚡️
The nefarious Art Gallery of Mississauga is holding full-fisted to its "transgender" themed activities. Here are two that have been given the seat of honor at the "Tot Spot" storytelling program.
On Sunday (I believe this is significant, and I am getting subtle pointers these days showing me the spiritual significance of these episodes) at the Duke of York Boulevard (also significant, commemorating the British, Western heritage of Mississauga), just in front of the AGM (read below for more on this), I saw a tall "darkish" "person" (Indian - "East"?) wht grey-purple dyed hair styled in a short bob, with a long dark gray/black dress without much of a style (it looked khaki) and very flat ballet slippers (and the feet looked unusually small for the height hmmmm.....).
I found the whole get-up odd: partly the very tall height of the person; the very long masculine-looking hands (albeit skinny); the unattractive clothing (even contemporary legging-wearing overweight women attempt at some aesthetics: e.g. the leggings are from some trendy store); the stiffness of the person's walk (women walk with a bouncy gait even if they're tall and skinny); and the lack of communication between the person and "her" companion - an older woman who looked like she could have been the mother, and who seemed more to be more guiding "her" than walking with "her."
I walked around a bus stop to appear to be waiting for a bus, and stood before them to have a better look. I was right, this indeed was a "transgendered." "She" had a pained expression, perhaps due to illness. And was caked in makeup.
So now that the word is out that the AGM is a "gender friendly" "safe place," and also a multicultured h[e]aven for "transgendered of color," we will probably be seeing more of the Mississauga's so-inclined making their pilgrimage to the shrine. After all the AGM is now becoming a center for alternative religions, where Christianity is out (and maligned) and all others are in.
