The difference is that the Catholic Church cares not (as St Paul determined) whether you are Jew or Gentile or Chinese or whatever https://t.co/TkkOHiyrt4
— Kevin Michael Grace🏴🇮🇪⚜🇳🇴 (@KMGVictoria) January 19, 2019
This is the modernist fallacy. Catholic may mean "universal" but it does not mean globalist.
Catholics are true catholics in their own countries, in their own environments.
I realized this when I lived in Mexico for two years. A Catholic Mexican is very different from a Catholic Quebecer, as I'm sure a Catholic Chinese is different from both. Starting from their churches and how they build and decorate them.
This globalist perspective of Catholicism, a result of our modernist world, exacerbates "we are all the same, we are all equal, we are the world" movement of the pro-immigration and anti-border advocates who are now inundating Canada and the US with all kinds of people, including Catholics who do not, and can not, fit in the western Canadian world.
The whole world can, and should, be Christian. But that doesn't mean that the whole world become American or Canadian.
