Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Re-posting Posts


President Donald Trump toured damaged businesses
and met with law enforcement in Kenosha, Wisconsin, on Tuesday.
[Mandel Ngan/AFP via Getty Images]


I've decided to re-post the following posts from a couple of weeks ago (which I had saved in draft form):

- Trump and His Darth Vaders

- Trump is Getting Back on Track

I was never a follower of Trump the Politician. But, politicians are what they are, and it is up to the public, the ordinary citizens, to make sure that politicians honor their office. Trump is just one man, the American citizens are in the millions, including leaders, thinkers, and truth seekers.

Perhaps that is what Trump is reacting to in his recent comments: Trump in Kenosha (via The Thinking Housewife).

And also standing in the middle of the rubble caused by "domestic terror," as Trump says, must have a sobering effect.