Wednesday, April 11, 2018

There is Hope yet for America

So if you're watching, listening to, interested in the Mark Zuckerberg Fascist Empire downfall, here is a hilarious "discussion" on the Fat Boy: aka Mr. President, Zuckerturd, Obummer, Shrillary and all the rest here. But there are some very funny and witty ordinary folk out there (wth guns and religion?). There is Hope yet for America. LOLOL!

I watched about two thirds of the C-Span broadcast on Zuckerberg's testimony. Zuckerberg sat wth bloodshot eyes (no sleep, Mark?) but was quick, clever, and adept at shielding off ALL the questions. I think he wll leave Scott Free (excuse the mixed metaphor).
Denese • Denese • 9 hours ago
I had no idea he was only 5'7". There are photos of him sitting on a booster seat at the hearing. Funny.
That's exactly what I thought as he walked away on his "five minute bread." (Needless to say I didn't watch the whole -2 hr - circus).