
Youngo Varma (1938-2015)
Tantra 21,
New Dehi, India
Graphite on Paper
1981
36 x 48 inches
Royal Ontario Museum Collection
The Art Gallery of Mississauga is holding its annual auction of donated artworks from the Mississauga community. Youngo Varma's Tantra #59 will be up for bids with a starting bid of $9,000-$11,000.

John 4:23
But the hour is coming, and is now here, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for the Father is seeking such people to worship him.
1 Chronicles 16:26
For all the gods of the peoples are idols, but the Lord made the heavens.
Isaiah 42:8
I am the Lord; that is my name; my glory I give to no other, nor my praise to carved idols.
1 Corinthians 10:20-21
No, I imply that what pagans sacrifice they offer to demons and not to God. I do not want you to be participants with demons. You cannot drink the cup of the Lord and the cup of demons. You cannot partake of the table of the Lord and the table of demons.
Leviticus 19:4
Do not turn to idols or make for yourselves any gods of cast metal: I am the Lord your God.
Psalm 96:5
For all the gods of the peoples are worthless idols, but the Lord made the heavens.
Leviticus 26:30
And I will destroy your high places and cut down your incense altars and cast your dead bodies upon the dead bodies of your idols, and my soul will abhor you.
1 Corinthians 10:14
Therefore, my beloved, flee from idolatry.
