Thursday, June 14, 2018

City of Mississauga's Resources



I posted in my last entry about Mississauga security being on the alert for...me!

Don't they have better and more responsible use for their resources?

Exactly what harm have I done other than "exercise" my free speech rights (and I say this without any irony)?

The heavily congested Square One Mall has characters deemed suspicious just at a glance!

There are a million and one languages being spoken within the short distance from Walmart to the Bay. How do we know what they're saying? How do we know they're not plotting the next bomb attack?

We now have Chinese (straight from China!!!) taking selfies all over the mall. They are clearly staking out the mall. For potential businesses? For (near) future takeover?

So why is security wasting its scant resources on one small orange-hatted woman who openly writes about the issues of the day (of the millennium) on her blogspot blog?

Oh yes. I am funded by CSIS and the CIA! I am a plant!