Wednesday, June 13, 2018

I received your beautiful card and pendant late yesterday and opened it today when I came back from church, our tiny Beaata.
Your art work is breath taking with lovely words you wrote to congratulate me. I was also touched with the beautiful, delicate and softly designed pendant how you associated it with growth and your wishes for me growth. Thank you Kidi for your kind words well wishings and precious gifts.
I would not have done it by myself I had the support from you and my siblings. The website you have designed and the way you positioning the messaging NNN Mission and Vision statement is one of the reason.

Moving forward, I would like to make arrangement for the university connecting with direct donor could be a country or organization working for the same causes solar cooking, water pasteurization and misquotes causes malaria eradication since we signed Memorandum of Understanding for 4 years with minimum involvement.

Then I will continue with Beauty and Culture. Here we can work together promoting your cards and my scarves with peaceful and reconciliation messages from Africa and the rest of the world. In addition, hosting two workshops including CSW via partnering with another NGOs. Perhaps we can seat and discuss when you come to the Big Apple. The last one is to discuss about completing your book and if I can share with you my opinion. I will be here most of the summer however, I need one week vacation perhaps in Coat Rica something new.
Have a good week