
By the way:
I am downloading my posts on a daily basis. That is, I am downloading the full contents of my blog on a daily basis.
Blogger "holds the right" to delete my blog and my entire writings at any given moment based on their assessment of my "hate propaganda."
Another party could also report me to blogger (and that Human Rights Commission) to have me remove, or to remove my "hate propaganda."
I recommend that all bloggers, whether on blogger or some other platform, do the same.
Private property means when you have your writing on an external drive stored in a drawer in your private property home.
But these days with the Soviet-style lynching that our government and its lackies are adopting, there could still be a "warrant" for all you information at any moment.
Then I suggest that you bury that private property in a remote place, preferably miles away from human civilization.
Thank God Canada has an endless stretch of forests!
GOOD LUCK!
