Friday, May 15, 2020

All About (the Black) Race

It is all about race, isn't it, for the modern con or lib.

Malkin, about whom (and about whose news "analysis") I posted here, and which also includes her interview with VDare's Brimelow, another race obsessed con, has her twitter description as "Little brown woman."

So what? Does this give her some kind of magical insight into the plight of blacks, and browns, in America? Is she the expert?

Hardly, with her Colorado home, and holidays, and some kind of cushy job writing a syndicated column for creators.com.

I wonder if she's ever been to a "brown" country, such as Mexico, or the Philippines, from where apparently her predecessors hail?

Hiking in the Colorado mountains hardly makes the Third World score.


[Image source: Michelle Malkin's twitter page header]

And I wonder why these con women desire so much to show the world their online touch-ups? I really don't want to see Malkin's thighs as I read her twitter page, which is hardly ever. A picture is worth a thousand words.

It is important to note that Malkin, who professes to be a Roman Catholic, is married to a Jewish man. How do they bring up their children: Catholic, Jewish, non-determined to decide later? And where does female modesty appear in all this?