Here is my recent post by the indomitable, youthful looking, Ms. Mercer.
"These countries are also not multicultural and quite homogeneous. There is a thing called fellow feeling among people who share A LOT." - Mercer- tweet on May 19. (Below is the tweeter posts).
I wrote to Mercer in 2009, and re-posted the interaction with links to Mercer's various "social media" sites (I know they read those links) :
KPA: On a comment about collective feelings of grief, you made that sound like an impossibility, since only "individuals" feel grief. Yes, nations grieve, nations rejoice. This is not a communist thing. Of course it is composed of individuals, and of course each individual grieves idiosyncratically. But, a collective grief does occur. I was struck by your inability to see this.Below is Mercer's May 19, 2020, twitter post on "fellow feeling":
Mercer: The other laughable issue is the accusation that I lack a healthy nationalism. Again, bloggers proudly display their absolute ignorance--they have no qualms about never studying the object of their expansive, idiot, smug comments.
The empty libertarian mind is always looking for references. And Mercer found mine just in time. So individuals do grieve collectively after all!These countries are also not multicultural and quite homogeneous @heraclitean11. There is a thing called fellow feeling among people who share A LOT. https://t.co/ttKje4Gjyz
— ILANA Mercer (@IlanaMercer) May 19, 2020
