
City Centre Lockdown
Photo take Sunday May 17, 2020
By: KPA
The COVID Scamdemic has shown us how easy it is to disrupt and uproot whole countries, whole economies, whole societies.
I took a set of photographs around the Mississauga Civic Centre, and the adjacent Square One Shopping Centre and its parking lots in mid-March, shocked by the parking lots which emptied days after the first announcements of COVID, and posted them on April 9: City Centre Lockdown.
On May 9, a month later, I posted a commentary I wrote in mid-March, which I titled Death through Acquiescence.
Two months later, nothing has changed. Ontario's Premier, Doug Ford, promised of "gradual" openings starting in June, but I'll believe it when I see it.
Those that we trusted as mediators of information, analysts and interpreters of opaque Orwellian language, betrayed us. I can only deduce that they are complicit, either directly through financed support (what else is there?) or through deliberate activity to disrupt and destroy.
Whole cities of grownups have been reduced to infantile acquiescence for a virus that hardly makes it up the Richter scale. Whole economies have bent to the order of shutdowns and lockdowns.
And no-one says anything! Some smugly sit in their dubious castles, others sing praise to Western ingenuity, as their very leaders behave like quivering epileptics, convulsed by invisible spiritual forces.
Lies, lies and more lies is what we've got with COVID, and those we thought we trusted have said NOTHING.
I posted my City Centre Lockdown images on April 9, and wrote Death through Acquiescence in March 17, which I posted on May 9, a month later. I wrote: "The world belongs to us, now. We are the inheritors, and its spokespeople. All else want its destruction."
Now nearing June, my impressions have not changed one iota. And neither has the City Centre Lockdown.
