Wednesday, July 22, 2020

"What a Sleazeball": My Original Take on Trump

Via The Thinking Housewife:

Trump, Melania, Jeffrey Epstein and Maxwell in 2000

TRUMP sent good wishes yesterday to Ghislaine Maxwell, awaiting trial in New York for sex crimes against minors:

Donald Trump has sent a message of support to Ghislaine Maxwell as pedophile billionaire Jeffrey Epstein’s accused madam awaits her trial for sex trafficking minors.

The president admitted meeting Maxwell ‘numerous times’ over the years and wished her well in his Tuesday White House press conference – his first since vowing to return to coronavirus news briefings as cases soar across the US.

Trump’s connections to Epstein and Maxwell have long come under scrutiny as they mixed in the same wealthy circles for decades, with Trump once describing the convicted pedophile as a ‘terrific guy’.
What a sleazeball.
-----------------------------------------------------

I never liked, or followed Trump. I wrote about him in a June 2016 post:
Trump is a media guy. He knows how to handle those "fake newsers."

I blogged on my original thoughts of Trump several years ago, where I focused on his pornographic life, and wife Melania, who posed nude for various magazines, arguing that America doesn't want such a man for president.

What a sleazeball!