Thursday, April 30, 2020

The Civilian Intelligence Network

I received notification that a group/organization called the Civilian Intelligence Network (a clever play on the CIA - Central Intelligence Agency) has published an article on Theresa Tam on their website. The article is titled: Dr. Theresa Tam: Queen of the Vaccine.

I looked up the author, Molly Chan, and there is very little on her. I wrote to my correspondent:
As for Molly Chan, she (he?) has left no trace on her background online. "Investigative" journalism requires no hiding these days, unless she fears getting fired from some job. Yet the title of her website Civilian Intelligence Network implies a large connection of people, and there's a lot of articles there.

But then it looks like it is being run by her and some guy called Shawn Paul Melville, and who ran a website Shawnpaulmelville.com before he (they) renamed it to...CivilianIntelligenceNetwork.ca. Chan's twitter page has a Japanese/Chinese anime personality handle, and a weird evangelical "Jesus First" title. I google image searched the anime, and it is some Corona Chan, who seems to be a character in an "adult only" animation website.

Maybe she's simply doing this to detract us. But given the number of articles she's written/co-written at the CIN website, that seems strange.
Here is Molly Chan's twitter page with the Corona Chan "handler," another clever play, this time on the Coronavirus, but again, misplaced. Corona Chan, besides referring to some x-rated online character, also has a skeletal hand gripping her breast, which has the Red China flag on it.



I wrote Chan an email.
Dear Ms. Chan,

I read the great post you did on Theresa Tam. It is amazing that there is even more to dig up, although I think I covered most of it in Who is Theresa Tam? posted at the Council of European Canadians.

I am, naturally, curious about your background, as I expected people would be about mine, which is why I gave the CEC editors a link to my long-running website/blog Reclaiming Beauty. I have written for other online journals, and always link to my bio. People get curious!

As I state in my bio, I was born in Ethiopia, (I speak Amharic), grew up in France and England, and went to undergrad and grad school in the US. I became the perfect immigrant candidate for Canada, being fluent in French and English, from the "neighbor" down south, as well as part of a multicultural group from North Africa.

I wonder if you have the same background? Your bio doesn't say much about your background, your education, your area of residence, and how you got into journalism, or at least writing for this important, investigative, Civilian Investigative [KPA Correction: Intelligence] Network.

Perhaps your name is a pseudonym?

Sincerely,

Kidist Paulos Asrat
Chan replied with this:
Hello,

Thank you very much for your kind words! I read your article and even have it linked in the "further reading" section of mine. I really enjoyed reading it and was happy I came across it.

That is a fascinating bio! I have never left Canada. I don't really say much about myself because I write about Islam and that does not make me very popular with some groups. Some people actually want to kill me. There is no need for such anger!

I met a small group of researchers online over a year ago now and we decided to start a blog. The political articles starting getting a lot of attention. We decided to upgrade to the current site at the end of last year, and we try to release at least one article a week.

I am really enjoying your blog! I'll keep reading it.

Thanks again for your compliments and interest!

Molly
Hit jobs by Muslim radicals is actually not an issue anymore. What is of concern is media controlled by Jewish financiers, including those controlling President Trump. The whole Middle East "war" history will be re-written.

Perhaps that is who is funding Chan's "Intelligence Network." A few of Chan's articles deal with Islamic influence in Canada, although I covered that over many years at my blog, when I realized that it really wasn't the issue!

And Chan said very little, albeit effusively. She is clearly practiced at what she does.

Chan put the Tam article under "Eugenics" because of the vaccine. Maybe she's one of those libertarians who doesn't want "the government" in anything. And she does sound like some kind of "Christian," perhaps evangelical. But that hardly makes her an ally. Evangelicals have been especially influenced by (in cahoots with) Israel.

By the way, I too noted the vaccine link in Tam's draconian moves.

It is telling that the Council of European Canadians group hasn't picked up on the article, despite it clearly making the rounds. And she's not on the CEC authors' list.