
VDare, rather than post, persistently, on the COVID-SCAM, have re-invigorated their resident Brit-Married-to-A-Chinese-From-China John Derbyshire to write hit-pieces on Africa (here are my posts on Derbyshire: 1, 2, 3).
If this isn't racist, what isn't.
I wrote to VDare editor, Peter Brimelow, about a recent article of mine that got published at The Council of European Canadians, which makes preliminary attempts to show that CVOD is indeed a scam, and that the Canadian government's China-born Chief Officer of Public Heahth Theresa Tam is responsible for this false news dissemination. I got no response to the letter to Brimelow:
Dear Mr. Brimelow,Soon after, John Derbyshire, (possibly getting the email from Brimelow?) wrote a hit piece on VDare on Ethiopia. I sent a letter to VDare letters editor Fulford, with the following.
VDare may be interested in my perspectives on the Covid Lock-down, as experienced here in Canada.
Please find my article published at the Council of European Canadians, focusing on Dr. Theresa Tam, the Chief Public Health Officer of Canada: Who is Dr. Theresa Tam?
Sincerely,
Kidist Paulos Asrat
Again, no response.
Forget the ugly hit piece that Derbyshire wrote, I can handle that.
What is disconcerting is that VDare has not posted a single coherent piece on the spectacular "lockdown" (a prison term, by the way) on Americans and Canadians, and actually the whole world, on a fake pandemic for a virus that has killed less than flu virus (and viruses), which originated from an outdoor market in China.
Rather, the latest piece related to the "lockdown" is a piece titled:
SAID IN SPANISH: (5 ITEMS) WuFlu Still Slow To Hit Mexico; Shutdown Doesn’t Slow Mexican Violence; Drug Cartel Robin Hoods; Mexican Doctors, Nurses Keep Getting Assaulted In Street; ETC.by Mexico expert Allan Wall, married to a Mexican woman.
American citizen Allan Wall moved back to the U.S.A. in 2008 after many years residing in Mexico. Allan's wife is Mexican, and their two sons are bilingual.I lived in Mexico for two years. I became fluent in Spanish. I traveled through central Mexican provinces, Morelia and Michoacan. And further south in Oaxaca and Guerrero. I visited the coastal province of Vera Cruz with its beautiful city of Jalapa. And the southern provinces of Merida and Chiapas. I visited the cities surrounding Mexico City: Puebla, Cuernavaca, Toluca. I became an expert on Mexico City.
Certainly, there is poverty. There are gangs. There is violence. I was often warned not to go to certain areas. But, I was cautious if I did end up in these areas, and "behaved" like the Mexicans, who have a quiet, unobtrusive, way of interacting in public, which doesn't draw attention.
And people live their lives. Good citizens by far outnumber criminals and gangsters. And Mexico's Catholic ethic makes honest people out of the majority. I made good friends, and families who would invite me to their homes during the holidays.
And most Mexicans would rather be Mexicans. They would rather live in their own towns, with their families.
The out-migration of Mexicans into the United States must be viewed in the "global" context. What is driving them out? Who is luring them in? Who are the ones leaving? Etc.
Once again, VDare's insistence on hit pieces on Mexicans (yes, even those "gang members" are Mexican), without the necessary social/political/cultural background information and analyses makes Mexico into a hell-hole of axe murderers.
So what's new at VDare?
