Thursday, April 30, 2020

"You Said it, Faith"



Here is the wonderful Faith Goldy, who vouches to be a Catholic, (but I wonder if she is a converted Jew?), talk about the WHO-World Order:



Beautiful. Goldy and her VDare crowd insist on playing the race card to present their agenda. Close the border!

Well, news flash, the majority of Mexicans would rather close their border, and shut out the pervasive, persistent, Gringo influence. I know, I lived in Mexico for two years.

Who exactly is it that is pushing for the American influence? Who exactly is luring Mexican villagers to abandon their homes in search of menial jobs that "no American would do?" Maybe VDare and their crew should look behind their closets.

So, how about a white communist, such as, well, Bill Gates? This "black" communist, to whom Goldy refers, is the Eritrean Tedros Gebreyesus, about whom I wrote here. He hardly qualifies the "black" that Goldy is fetishizing. But then "race realists" are hardly in tune with the fine tunes.

And this White Communist now runs the world, including those ineffectual countries in the depths of Africa, which the world largely ignores until some "worthy" news occurs.